Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome 2011!

So, we made it thru peak with the business, thru Christmas with the kids and are entering into 2011. Where did 2010 go? I hope that 2011 brings peace and happiness to this Momma! The constant fights between the kids are enough to drive me crazy! He steals her toys she screams. She intentionally goes and plays with his favorite toy first and he screams! I guess it would be better if we could get out of the house, but winter makes it tough and I hate paying for my kids to play! Oh well....we will make it, one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment