Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Other People's Kids!!

I know I cannot protect my children forever, although I would like to. In the meantime, I will rant and supervise! Here is my rant about said subject:

If your kid watches movies that are not age appropriate, kindly tell them what is not nice about the movie and what they shouldn't share about the movie. Now, I realize that if your 5 year old is watching R movies, you might not care about telling them what isn't appropriate, but I will if they are playing with my kids! My kids do not need to hear about death and killing!! We do not make killing soup to feed to others! We do not do the swing of death that will surely kill you! When it comes time, I will talk to my kids about this subject.

If your kid is out in the street riding a motorized thing without supervision and is an idiot while riding it, I will kindly take pictures, e-mail them to the police, and also call the police on them. Maybe one of these days, you will come to realize that 11 year olds still need some guidance and you as their parent need to provide it. Instead you choose to promote poor behavior! I am sure your kid will end up a productive member of society, just like you are. (Insert eyeroll and sarcastic voice!)

If you let your kid play alone in a play area and you are not around to correct them, I will kindly do so for you. I won't let my kids get run over, pushed, or disrespected because you think the play area at Chick-fil-a is a childcare center.

I want and expect my kids to show respect, act age appropriate, follow directions and rules, and MOST of all, be kind and loving towards others. Too many parents make it awful hard for others to raise our kids with these values. Do your part, parent!! Don't friend! Hold your kid accountable! Show consequences for poor choices! And again....PARENT your offspring!

No comments:

Post a Comment