Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What the Hell Rants

What the hell is wrong with people today?  We are having a hard time filling a seasonal position.  Candidate #3 that is unable to pass a background check!  WTF!  Shoplifting, weed charge, and an unknown background check failure.  Really?!?!  How are these kids going to make it in life?  Where are their parental influences at age 18 and 19?

What the hell is wrong with the makers of jeans for little kids these days, especially little girls?  My kid does not need jeans to hug her ass!  My kids does not need low rise jeans!  No one needs to see the underwear of a 5 yr old!  She has outgrown all of her size 5 jeans, so I bought 3 pairs of jeans for her to try on.  They will all 3 be going back!!  The 6 slims fit the best, but they make her look like a teenager with a cupped ass!  The regular size 6 sits so low even with the waist adjusted!  The size 6x are extra snug!  REALLY!

What the hell is wrong with Wal-Mart?!?  If you have a fabric department, at least staff it with someone that knows how to measure and cut the fabric!!  The ability to use the scanner to get your cut pieces priced is also a good quality to make sure that employee has!  I cannot make that up!!  Yes, Ruth at my local Wal-Mart, you need to find a new line of work!

I could go on for longer, but I need to refill my wine and try to calm down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment