Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is Vacation Soon?

I need a vacation! The shores of Lake Champlain are calling my name! I am ready for the awesome Farmer's Market, sweet corn that is to die for, the calm life of South Hero, VT, Seb's Red Hots, after dinner walks on the lane, seeing family, and getting the heck out of GA!! I am not looking forward to the 20 hour drive, but to play, you have to pay! I am still trying to figure out what all I need to pull together and what we can live without for 3 weeks.

http://www.virtualvermont.com/towns/southhero.html

No comments:

Post a Comment