Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When did life have to get so hectic?

I just spent 3 weeks in South Hero, VT. 3 WONDERFUL weeks! There was no big schedule. There was no fast food. There was not a commercial store within 25 miles. Life was calm and relaxed. When did the rest of life loose this sense of calm? How do I get it back? No one in South Hero, VT cares about who drives what and the brand of a purse. They worry about if their sweet corn will come in and if it is a good day to cut hay. How do they do it? How do they make a living on a small farm in the North Country? How do I carry this sense of life back with me to Dallas, GA?

No comments:

Post a Comment