Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Common Sense

So, I posted a job on Craiglist, because it is cheap. I've had a ton of replies. I do not understand people, though. Really.....

E-mailing me your resume 3 times is not going to do you any good. It is just going to piss me off!

If I clearly list out all job requirements, sending me a resume without any of the qualifications needed is not going to do you any good. In fact, it is just going to piss me off!

If you can't spell or use correct grammar, it isn't going to do you any good. In fact, it is also just going to piss me off! (I know it is a truck driving job, but if you can't write and show some sense, how good are you going to be at driving?)

If I call a reference you have listed and they do not know who you are, it is not going to do you any good. In fact, it is really going to piss me off that I have wasted my time for your stupidity!

So, if you are looking for a job.....my advice, do not piss off the owner with your stupidity! The job market is tough and I would think enough people would know this, but I guess not. Consider this your notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment