Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Saturday, December 17, 2011

It is no biggie

I know that there will come a day when my kids will REALLY want some special toy or something that their friends want. Until then, I am going to be a cheap mean Mom. They are ungrateful as it is and to just give them the moon now will not be cherished. I look over at our tree and they have 3 gifts each, a joint gift, and then will have what Santa brings, which is a couple stocking stuffers and one gift. What else does a 4 year old that will hardly play by herself really need? The boy could be given a stick and be thrilled! So really, why go all out?!?!? I would rather take a nice family vacation with the money we are NOT spending on Christmas this year! Call me cold. Call me selfish. Call me cheap. I think it is brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment