Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16.....

It has been 16 days since I gave up Facebook.  I realize how much time I mindlessly wasted seeing what everyone else was doing, measuring myself against others, and telling the world my every move.  So, what have I done with my time saved in the last 16 days?  I have thought of my witty comments that I would have posted in the past, and just kept them to myself.  I knitted a baby sweater and ballet booties for a friend's niece.  I started a chemo hat for a neighbor's daughter.  I also came to a conclusion that I need to communicate with my family, since they grew to know our lives through Facebook.  I am going to use my blog to help keep them in the loop, if they choose to read my rantings!?!

So, to catch up on the events of late, we had a house-full for the holidays and it was a bunch of FUN!!  Here  are a couple pictures to recap the events:

Burke got her American Girl Doll!
She cried for a good hour the night before worried that she had
not been a good girl and Santa wasn't going to leave her anything.

Monster on his new bike!

Papa John got new Muck Boots!!



The "new" kitchen was a hit!

Grandpa's Birthday Gift:  A Mad Bomber Hat for the VT cold!

Story time with the cat included!



















Then, in January, we celebrated a boy turning 4 with make our own pizzas, eating Spider Man cake, opening gifts, and talking on the phone to family.  He said it was the best birthday ever!








1 comment:

  1. I have missed you on FB so I came here looking for you and it was as I had suspected that you unplugged! I completely understand I hate that I waste so much time on there! But I'll miss your posts about your chickens, your crazy neighbors and all the adorable pics of your kids in your latest creations!

    Stay in touch!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete