Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Thursday, September 2, 2010

OUCH!

I am on week 2 of trying to get my ass back in shape. Coming off the road to have babies killed me. I never should have let myself get so out of shape, but with 2 back to back babies and very little me time, it happened. It sure was nice when I actually got paid to workout! Delivering boxes can suck, no doubt, but that hour at aerobics is no fun either!! I put both kids in preschool with the intentions of getting myself and the house back in order. So far, I get to the gym, but then have ZERO motivation when I get home!! I only have an hour before I have to leave again to get the kids and it is just easier to not start a project. Maybe it will come! Until then, wine and Advil are my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment