Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Birthday Issue AGAIN!!

So, I have decided to overcome my fear of a party and have one for the girl with just 4 friends (since she is turning 4). I am NOT about being able to do the whole theme and tying things together, so I am doing it at a pottery place. The kids will get to pick what to paint, get a smock I am going to put an applique initial on, do the painting, and have cake and snacks. Simple no frills.





Beyond that, just the kids and I will be in VT for her actual birthday. We will celebrate as a family before Dad has to leave a couple days before the actual day to cover a vacation. Gifts are a huge issue this year. She actually wants things this year, but none of them are things I think are appropriate or I am willing to buy for her (prior post about Disney will explain that). She wants Barbies. She is turning 4 and Barbies are not age appropriate. She wants Princess stuff. Again the f'er Walt Disney and his empire! I ordered her a Ballet 13" doll that I can make clothes for and is bigger so she can hopefully dress her. Plus, she has hair that can be fixed different ways. We also got her a book about ballet. We are also going to sign her up for ballet once it is offered at school. I hope she doesn't hate me when she is older, because I have no clue about this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment