Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Gym

So, it took me far too long, but I finally joined a gym and have been watching the old diet. I have a long way to go, and this I realize. What amazes me is that some people do not realize that their fitness level and goals will take time and decide to show up at the gym dressed like they actually have something to show off. Trust me, no one wants to see your ass cheeks and butt dimples!! A compression fit workout top DOES NOT hide your 3 rolls. A workout bra goes UNDER a shirt, not alone. While I praise others for coming to the realization I did:

That my fat ass needs to get back in shape!

I want to tell them that showing off the lack of progress is a turn-off for other members trying to make strides. The gym sells shirts in all sizes: Buy one! Walmart sells workout shorts that cover not only ass cheeks, but also legs: Buy some! Then, when you get that body you are working towards, do as you please (within reason) and tell your success story to the media!

No comments:

Post a Comment