Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kids Summer: Trip #1

As kids, both my husband and I lived away from our families and Summer meant going to visit family.  Well, the same holds true for our kids.  The first trip of Summer Break took them to Arkansas with their Dad to visit their Papa John.  I stayed home to keep the business running and work on a couple of projects around the house.

The first day, the girl is already at peace walking the fields in her new Bog Boots and dress.

Day two....It was time to get to work!  John picked the wagon over driving,  so he could watch the dog run with them as they rode the fence lines.


The big pool was apparently still a little cold and not ready for swimming, but these 2 were set on swimming while at Papa John's.  Thanks to the Pocahontas, AR Wal-Mart for making it happen!

Some of the best things are cuddles with grandparents.  I remember mine fondly.  Hope they will remember theirs as well!



There is a large Mennonite population near Papa John and the kids were given hats to fit in!  They have been worn ever since.


And yet another fond memory I have of visits with my Grandparents:  Fishing!  I am so glad they are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment