Where it all started....

Well, it started many years ago at a company called RPS. The company name changed and so did mine in 2001. From there, the road led us to the ATL and our own business. I left the road to have babies, but it sure is hard to take the trucker out of a Momma!



Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who knew....

I am on a mission for a new and updated kitchen.  I LOVE to cook.  I want an open feel and be able to see the kids in the other room while I am creating dinner or putzing about.  We have had some plans drawn up and have decided what we kind of like but then comes the tough part.....DECISIONS!

Who knew a cook top could go from the $500 one all the way up to over $5000!  I have had 4 ranges in my adult life.  The one in my apartment was a tiny apartment sized one.  Able to cook and create wonders!  The first house I bought came with a gem like this:

It lasted for 2 years and was also able to create many wonderful dishes!  It had options on it I never figure out how to use and had to be lighted with a lighter!  I upgraded to a GE gas range, but left it with the house when I moved to GA.

I took a range demotion in the house I bought here.  It was (and still is) the original one the house came with when it was built in 1992.  I had it repaired 5 years ago when the temp sensor in the oven went.  $72 well spent.  It has created many great dishes as well!






So.....What is this going to do that the above couldn't do?



The decisions only get more intense from here.  Counter tops, lights, vent hoods, flooring, pot filler faucet, cabinets.  Maybe I will just move a grill and my butcher block into the family room and call it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment